Is this true? It’s been scaring me

• Thread starter Thread starter CatholicsUnite
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CatholicsUnite

Like the evidence seems so convincing and I’m having crazy anxiety over it can someone please tell me if this is true or not or if it’s just nonsense or anyone please help

Last edited by a moderator:
Flagged for mods, this is yet another thread on the same topic by this poster. Please, ma’am (since you say you aren’t a dude) please talk to your priest and I would suggest a trusted adult who can refer you to a competent professional to help with your anxiety issues. This is not a condemnation of you or a judgment or anything like that; it’s a wish and a prayer for you to be helped and to find peace.

The reason I was on tik tok is it’s like a safe app like I go on it to get my mind off things and guess what my anxiety follows me. Do u think it’s true

Do u think it’s true
Your anxiety is talking.

You know Catholics don’t think this is true, because you’ve started other threads asking this same question, and received the same answer.

Since you know the Catholic answer is the answer Jesus gave (that it is not given to anyone to know the day or the hour) might I suggest turning off all your internet devices, and spending some quiet time in prayer with God.

Ask Him to help you trust Him. Ask Him to help you find the peace and freedom from anxiety that He promises. Ask Him to help you believe what you’re told by the Church He established, which is that no one knows the day or the hour.

And I’d suggest seeing a counsellor to explore internet-free coping mechanisms for your anxiety. There are better ways to relax. (And clearly TikTok doesn’t help you relax. Look at what you found there.)

Last edited:
Like the evidence seems so convincing and I’m having crazy anxiety over it can someone please tell me if this is true or not or if it’s just nonsense or anyone please help
Just to be clear, you’re asking if the Antichrist eluded mystics, theologians, scholars, and priests, but was somehow unmasked by some kid on TikTok? Is that correct?

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
http://nedroid.com/2018/01/mystery-teens/

Last edited:
Wait what Saints and Mystics have been predicting that the Antichrist is here or near!? Ur giving me a crazy panic attack! Please tell me ur kidding

Ur giving me a crazy panic attack!
You need to take a break. Turn off the phone or put it in airplane mode. Calm down. Take a deep breath. If your parents are around and available (not asleep), talk with them. If they are sleeping, get yourself some sleep. Relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back