Israel’s Prophecy concerning His Sons

  • Thread starter Thread starter gkibarricade
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gkibarricade

Guest
Where in the Bible can I find Israel’s Prophecy concerning His Sons coming true?

I searched for this but got only one or two prophecies being discussed here.
I’ve done some homework and here’s where I’m at:

Zebulun didn’t dwell at seashore?

Gad and Rueben where at the border with the Amonnites so when they lost it proved Gad. When they won it proved Rueben. So this seems ok

Levi’s went to town on other tribes in the wilderness. Then became priests. So violence ok
Simeon’s violence: unfound

Judah was above the other tribes. They had David and when the kingdom split in two it was 1 against 11

Issachar slaveness unfound. They had Jezreel

I don’t yet understand Dan’s prophesy. They housed one of the golden calves
…
I have more but, I know I’m wrong on some of these and you guys really know your stuff, so help me please.
God bless you and thanks
 
Could you provide chapter and verse for the original prophecy you were looking at?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top