It's been a whole WEEK!

• Thread starter Thread starter sarcophagus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sarcophagus

I’ve gone a whole week without drugs. The withdrawls have stopped. I still get wicked headaches and can’t sleep. The problem is, I usually used before bed when I came home from work. Without it, I sleep maybe 2 hours a night. It’s been very trying. I will wake up at 3 am just wanting to light one up so I can sleep the rest of the night. But I resist. It’s been tough trying to concentrate. I failed a test because I couldn’t concentrate. I know it will get better. I’m starting to see things clearly. I feel that I am in a dead end. I hate school and the program I’m in. Maybe some prayers would help?

thanks

I will definitely pray for you. Great work staying clean for a week, keep it up!

I am so proud of you and of anyone who tries to quit drugs, cigarettes or anything else, downright heroic. we are praying for you. Seeing others struggle I think it is unrealistic to expect success without support in form of symptom relief, nutrition etc. Hope you are getting what you need in that way, we will do the praying part.

Good work Sarc! It will get easier as you continue. The sleep disruption sounds like a serious trial for you, but you know now that God can give you the strength to stay clean. I’ll keep praying for you.

God love ya! Congratulations. Go to Mass and offer it in thanksgiving.

You are da bomb, Sarco. Keep up the good work! Prayers going your way and i will add your name to the rosary thread…OK?

Thanks guys!! Knowing that you guys support me is a real inspiration!! Thanks so much!!

40.png
sarcophagus:
Thanks guys!! Knowing that you guys support me is a real inspiration!! Thanks so much!!
Phil 4:13
“I can do all things through HIM who gives me strength!”

Trust in the Lord! Resist the devil and he will flee from you!

Lifting you in prayer!
Trust in God to help you moment by moment!
Love, In Christ.
D.

Way to go Sarc! Keep up the good work! You are in my prayers.

Hello ,I Just thought I would jump in and offer you a word of encouragement! keep going ! You can Do It! I Know,I will be celebrating my 5th year clean and sober,off various drugs ,booze,I was user for 30 years ,the Lord Jesus in His Divine Mercy has set me free from the slavery of the sin of addiction to drugs ,booze.Go To Confession every week if your Catholic(if not convert:D )Go To Mass Daily,recieve Our Lord Daily if possible,The BEST medicine is JESUS HIMSELF:) . Cling to Him,His Church,His Sacraments!He Has You In The Palm Of His Hands and he will NEVER Abandon you,I Will Pray For You.IF You Fall Down GET Up and Keep On Keepin On!!Peace Be With you!

WOW! Congratulations!!! prayers are totally on the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back