Jack Spong vs. James White?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mercygate
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you mean Rev. John Shelby Spong debated James White, I would love to hear that debate. I don’t like James White very much, but I’m sure he whipped Spong’s hind end.
 
If you mean Rev. John Shelby Spong debated James White, I would love to hear that debate. I don’t like James White very much, but I’m sure he whipped Spong’s hind end.
The topic was homosexuality.

I’m kind of thinking it might have been one day when the entire Catholic world was rooting for James White.

I see from the A&O web site that you can buy a CD. Not sure I’m ready to send money to A&O though.
 
The topic was homosexuality.

I’m kind of thinking it might have been one day when the entire Catholic world was rooting for James White.
…as well as the entire non-Catholic Christian world. Bishop Spong is Poster Child No. 1 on what’s wrong with the Episcopal Church.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top