7
7_Sorrows
Guest
I decided to go see the movie this afternoon.
I liked it. It was a good movie experience. I really liked the music. Whay a career!
Read some articles online that the stage version was 60% music.
One article stated clint was not the guy who should have
directed the movie.
It must have been hard trying to make a marriage work when he was on the road so much.
I hated the makeup when they were at the rock and roll hall of fame.
Looked like makeup for the dead in a funeral home.
I was born in '52 so I remember their hits. Thought john lloyd young was terrific as frankie valii.
I liked it. It was a good movie experience. I really liked the music. Whay a career!
Read some articles online that the stage version was 60% music.
One article stated clint was not the guy who should have
directed the movie.
It must have been hard trying to make a marriage work when he was on the road so much.
I hated the makeup when they were at the rock and roll hall of fame.
Looked like makeup for the dead in a funeral home.
I was born in '52 so I remember their hits. Thought john lloyd young was terrific as frankie valii.