Hello St. Raphael,
God exists outside of physical time (God created physical time). When was Jesus eternally begotten of God to exist in Omni-Presence to the whole of created physical time? Scripture tells us that Jesus was begotten of God at His death and ressurrection. In other words, Jesus was eternally begotten of God into eternal spiritual Omni-Presence to the whole of physical created time after His fulfillment of human free willed choices on earth. Jesus was fully human and fully Divine eternal, Omni-Present to the whole of physical time, God. Jesus was fully free willed man (capable of sin), and fully Divine eternal God (incapable of sin) in the same Being during His physical life on earth.
Please visit:
Jesus Loves God
NAB JOH 17:4
(Jesus speaks after his death and resurrection.)"I have given you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. Do you
now, Father, give me
glory at your side, a glory I had with you before the world began.“
NAB REV 1:17
" . . . I am the First and the Last and the One who lives. Once I was dead but
now I live forever and ever. . . .”
NAB REV 2:8
“The First and the Last who once died but
now lives has this to say. . . .”
NAB PSA 2:4
He who is throned in heaven laughs; the LORD derides them; Then in anger he speaks to them; he terrifies them in his wrath: “I myself have
set up my king on Zion, my holy mountain. I will proclaim the
decree of the LORD: The LORD said to me,
'You are my son; this day I have begotten you. Ask of me and I will give you the nations for an inheritance and the ends of the earth for your possession. You shall rule them with an iron rod: you shall shatter them like an earthen dish.’”
NAB ACT 13:32
“We ourselves announce to you
the good news that what God promised our fathers he has fulfilled for us, their children,
in raising up Jesus, according to what is written in the second psalm, You are my son; this day I have begotten you.”
NAB 1PE 3:18
He was put to death insofar as fleshly existence goes, but was given life in the realm of the spirit.
NAB HEB 1:5 Messianic Enthronement.
To which of the angels did God ever say, “
You are my son; today I have begotten you”? Or again, “
I will be his father, and he shall be my son”? And again, when he leads his
first-born into the world, he says, “Let all the angels of God worship him.”
NAB REV 1:4 Greetings.
To the seven churches in the province of Asia: John wishes you grace and peace – from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before the throne, and from
Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the first-born from the dead and ruler of the kings of earth.
NAB PSA 89:27
“He shall say of me, ‘You are my father, my God, the Rock, my savior.’ And I will make him the
first-born, highest of the kings of the earth.”