Job Search

  • Thread starter Thread starter WordisLove
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WordisLove

Guest
Please pray for me the next few weeks. I am in the process of trying to find a new job. Fortunately I am blessed to currently have employment, but I am miserable here and trying to make a life change (huge change in career) Thank you for all the kind souls on this forum, you will all be in my prayers.
 
Dear Lord, please guide Your servant, WordisLove, in discerning the future of his career. Lead into the job that You have set aside for him. Give him the strength to persevere in his current job until he can find a new one. In Jesus name we pray.
 
Please pray for me the next few weeks. I am in the process of trying to find a new job. Fortunately I am blessed to currently have employment, but I am miserable here and trying to make a life change (huge change in career) Thank you for all the kind souls on this forum, you will all be in my prayers.
I will be praying for you. I, too, am looking for a carrer change right now. (I work in a law office & am going back to get my masters in education now) So I know what you are going through. I will say an extra rosary for you today.
 
Praying for your intentions.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve
 
praying for you too :gopray2: I’ve also been on my (entry level) job search the past couple months. I actually had interviews with Raytheon yesterday, today, and I’ll be having another one on Friday (different departments). They seem to like me, but I’m holding my breath (not literally) until I get actual job offers. but yeah, it’s pretty rough, especially with the state the economy is in. here’s a prayer for all job seekers:

Dear Heavenly Father, I turn to you seeking your divine aid as I look for suitable employment. I need your wisdom to guide my path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents you have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen :signofcross:
 
Please pray for me the next few weeks. I am in the process of trying to find a new job. Fortunately I am blessed to currently have employment, but I am miserable here and trying to make a life change (huge change in career) Thank you for all the kind souls on this forum, you will all be in my prayers.
Keeping you in prayer with St. Joseph The Worker…
 
Thank you for all of your prayers. I recently found employment with a great company I have been wanting to work with since college. I found the strangest connection, sister-in-law, of a mother in laws cousin…4 times zones away, by happenstance is the manager at the office I have always wanted to work. I didn’t seek this out either, it just came up in a conversation. WOW! The Lord moves in the strangest ways. The power of prayer has kept my confidence up and helped me land this job confidently. Thank you all so much. God bless.
 
I will be praying for you. I, too, am looking for a carrer change right now. (I work in a law office & am going back to get my masters in education now) So I know what you are going through. I will say an extra rosary for you today.
I will keep you both in my prayers.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father and to the Son
And to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now
And ever shall be world without end. Amen
 
Wow. That is amazing!

Praying for your success.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Jesus please hear our prayers, and grant our friend a wholesome new workplace. While in this current employment please give ease of difficulty and make life more comfortable and pleasant
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top