B
BrushedByAngels
Guest
I hope this topic is allowed in this section.
I have noticed a few different bibles with different scripture. Two of them say this Samaritan woman lived with her boyfriend and the other two do not. She also had five husbands and in Jewish custom you were only allowed divorced two times or three at the most.
My question is : Which one is correct and if she did live with him, Jesus doesn’t seem to be too bothered by it
Was he not bothered by all of her marriages
At the end of the chapter I expected him to say “go and sin no more” but he does not.
I have noticed a few different bibles with different scripture. Two of them say this Samaritan woman lived with her boyfriend and the other two do not. She also had five husbands and in Jewish custom you were only allowed divorced two times or three at the most.
My question is : Which one is correct and if she did live with him, Jesus doesn’t seem to be too bothered by it