Journalist Q's SSPX Canvass of Aussie priests

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean_O_L
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and do you think the bishops in Australia will get a talking to due to their letter wanting priests to marry?

Caveamous, EddieArent,
Yeah, and do you think the bishops in Australia will get a talking to due to their letter wanting priests to marry?
As you have written it, “their” refers to “the bishops in Australia” “wanting priests to marry.”! This is not the case.

There are “some” very vocal dissident priests who seek a review of the married priests matter. Of course, this is a Disciplinary matter NOT A DOCTRINAL matter.

I applaud your efforts to promote the 1962 liturgy of the Mass of the Roman Rite as initially permitted by Indult. I applaud your promotion of Ecclesia Dei, etc. I point out to you you that Quo Primum of Pope St Pius V has been lawfully obrogated by Pope Paul VI - being the replacement of the then normative 1962 liturgy of Mass by the 1969 liturgy - thus making the 1969 liturgy the normative Mass of the Roman Rite.

Unfortunately, it is too easy to mix one thing with an unrelated other thing.

40.png
EddieArent:
Once again it would seem that we’re back to the “If they can do something wrong why can’t SSPX do something wrong too?” argument. Disobedient is disobedient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back