Just thought I'd share

  • Thread starter Thread starter therese14
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHA??? I need at least a month in flip-flops and tank tops before I see Santa Claus again. 🙂
 
Hi,

Very well done website. I cannot donate because I do not use PayPal. Paypal donates to
Planned Parenthood and is on the LDI Pro-life Boycott list.

God bless you.
 
Hi,

Very well done website. I cannot donate because I do not use PayPal. Paypal donates to
Planned Parenthood and is on the LDI Pro-life Boycott list.

God bless you.
Wow, I never thought of that. Should we stop using Microsoft because bill and Melinda gates gives money to planned parenthood too? I think I’m going to start using apple then, or dell. Thank you
 
I just found out Dell is a non OS, it uses microsoft too. Duh.

So, I guess the only option left is Apple, or linux.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top