Knights of Columbus.. for Ladies?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sorbetto
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sorbetto

Hi everyone,

I’m wondering if anyone knows of a Catholic “order” out there that’s similar to Knights of Columbus, but for women. I’d absolutely love to be a part of something like this, but I’m actually finding it quite difficult to come across anything like this for women.

40.png
Sorbetto:
Hi everyone,

I’m wondering if anyone knows of a Catholic “order” out there that’s similar to Knights of Columbus, but for women. I’d absolutely love to be a part of something like this, but I’m actually finding it quite difficult to come across anything like this for women.
The Daughters of Isabella

daughtersofisabella.org/patroness.asp
The first circle of the Order was founded in New Haven, Connecticut, in 1897, as an auxiliary to the Rev. John Russell Council of the Knights of Columbus for the purpose of uniting all Catholic women in a sisterhood to achieve the following aims:
  • To know one another better
  • To extend our circle of friends
  • To centralize all our resources to better help one another
  • To be a greater force to contend with in the pursuit of good in our society
Today, it is one of the largest Catholic women’s organizations, with a membership of over 60,000 women from the United States and Canada and has continued to prosper and establish bonds among Catholic women throughout the world. Members encourage each other’s total development and foster growth of every aspect of life - spiritual, social and charitable–adding up to a more fulfilling life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back