M
Madzamboni
Guest
Hello everyone (and Brother Knights),
I had just converted over from a paper planner to a PDA/Smartphone with Windows Mobile 6 in the past few weeks.
I also approached a website about making some Knights of Columbus Windows Mobile Themes. I paid a little money and submitted some graphics, I loved the end result. While the company’s website is being redesigned, I have permission to post and forward the themes as long as credit is given.
If you are interested in seeing their work, or having something of your own designed - check out WM6themes.com.
If you would like to view and download multiple KC WM Themes, follow this temporary link (which will stay up till traffic prevents it) - KC Themes.
Here are a few examples of what they can do:
I had just converted over from a paper planner to a PDA/Smartphone with Windows Mobile 6 in the past few weeks.
I also approached a website about making some Knights of Columbus Windows Mobile Themes. I paid a little money and submitted some graphics, I loved the end result. While the company’s website is being redesigned, I have permission to post and forward the themes as long as credit is given.
If you are interested in seeing their work, or having something of your own designed - check out WM6themes.com.
If you would like to view and download multiple KC WM Themes, follow this temporary link (which will stay up till traffic prevents it) - KC Themes.
Here are a few examples of what they can do: