A
AveSantaMaria
Guest
Please may you help me to learn more about and appreciate this wonderful saint!

I don’t love St. Joseph enough.
I don’t love St. Joseph enough.
Thanks for the reminder and the heads-up to the books contents. I started reading it but it was so long that I slacked. Woe is me!I like the image of St. Joseph at Fatima, blessing the world during the Miracle of the Sun.
Check out the “Mystical City of God” by Sister Mary Agreda, a book about Our Lady, the life of Mary, St. Joseph, and explanations of various Biblical verses as well as events of the Holy Family are dictated to this nun by the Blessed Virgin.
Crimson Seraph, are you a Catholic?I’m sorry, but this seems alot like praying to a demigod or something…
Not at all. We give glory to God… by honoring His saints, who are models of exemplary Christian lives. They always point the way to God… and help us deal with the difficulties of our earthly lives, by their example. They help us, to understand that we too, can be saints one day!I’m sorry, but this seems alot like praying to a demigod or something…
:nope: His/her profile says “protestant”.Crimson Seraph, are you a Catholic?
Crimson Seraph, are you a Catholic?
Not a Catholic moniker to me!The Crimson Seraph was Kev-Mas Colcha’s personal starfighter, constructed from parts from his Old Starship and parts from a TIE/D Defender onboard a stolen Pellaeon-class Star Destroyer, as well as various other parts found onboard the ship and elsewhere.