B
BernadetteM
Guest
Is it appropriate for the priest to leave out the Confietor and the Creed. I think that I have heard that some priests do leave out the Confietor and go straight to the Kyrie. But I thought that we always were to say the Creed.
We have several Masses and my daughter has problems going alone and wants me to go with her, so she wants to go to the later Mass. This is where I have noticed several changes. Our Pastor, nor the Nobertine priest changes the liturgy.
Also this priest had us say the prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus during the Mass. Our Pastor and another priest will have us say this prayer and others after the final blessing, but not during Mass.
I am very surprised as our parish is very traditional. I am sure that Father is not aware of the way Mass in celebrated when he is not there.
Yours in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
Bernadette
We have several Masses and my daughter has problems going alone and wants me to go with her, so she wants to go to the later Mass. This is where I have noticed several changes. Our Pastor, nor the Nobertine priest changes the liturgy.
Also this priest had us say the prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus during the Mass. Our Pastor and another priest will have us say this prayer and others after the final blessing, but not during Mass.
I am very surprised as our parish is very traditional. I am sure that Father is not aware of the way Mass in celebrated when he is not there.
Yours in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
Bernadette