M
MissRose73
Guest
I am a Godmother as well as an aunt to my 8 year old niece and 10 year old nephew.
The kids were received fully into the church at Easter vigil, and now its their first Lent as Catholics.
I was wondering what types of things are appropriate for kids that age to either give up or do for a good deed for Lent. I was thinking of perhaps having them donate a few unneeded toys to a charity shop, doing some chore without being asked, etc.
Any ideas are welcome.
The kids were received fully into the church at Easter vigil, and now its their first Lent as Catholics.
I was wondering what types of things are appropriate for kids that age to either give up or do for a good deed for Lent. I was thinking of perhaps having them donate a few unneeded toys to a charity shop, doing some chore without being asked, etc.
Any ideas are welcome.