Let There Be GWAR

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kount_C
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kount_C

Guest
Any GWAR fans here? I see that Michael Bishop is stepping up to take over David Brockie’s position for the singer. Will it win or fail ?

David Brockie said in an interview around 1999 that he would hope GWAR goes on after he is dead.

Cheers!
 
Cool concept, but I don’t dig their music.

It’s too bad more artists don’t blend more media genres in their shows like that.
 
Pax Christi!

Nope. Not my cup of tea.

Saw them open for Kiss many years ago. I don’t care for either band; I was my brother’s chaperone and the ticket was free.

It was interesting!

God bless.
 
GWAR will forever in my mind be associated with Beavis and Butthead. 😛

I never got into them myself, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top