Let's meet each other in heaven!

• Thread starter Thread starter coralewisjr
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coralewisjr

Isn’t it fun to daydream about heaven? I think we should all plan to meet each other in heaven. Space Ghost will be there with a contagious booming laugh. Canon Alberic will be there (but his hero Bill Clinton won’t). Momofone will be there with her child. Teresa (springbreeze) will be there in her order’s habit saying wise things. You get the idea. We’ll have such fun meeting each other and figuring out our usernames! Then we’ll all sing praises to our Lord and pray for those who are still on earth/in purgatory forever.

my Mother my Confidence,
Corinne

Yes! I can’t wait to meet all of you there.

“Faith is like a pair of shoes - if it’s too comfortable a fit, it’s not reaching deep enough, it should fit tight to keep us always aware”
Father Luis

I also can’t wait,it will be great!..but eternity is a long time:p

I do hope its like that in heaven…or do you think we will have to sit there all day praying to god?

40.png
godsent:
I do hope its like that in heaven…or do you think we will have to sit there all day praying to god?
We won’t have to. We’ll want to! We’ll be filled with joy at the thought of praising God and praying for those who are in purgatory or still on earth. Do you pray for your friends and family already? Hopefully our intercessory powers will be increased once we’re on the other side.

my Mother my Confidence,
Corinne

Yes, I’m really looking forward to that meeting!

Especially since the chances of ever meeting any of you in the flesh are very remote, way down here in the Antipodes!

40.png
ATeNumquam:
Yes, I’m really looking forward to that meeting!

Especially since the chances of ever meeting any of you in the flesh are very remote, way down here in the Antipodes!
Never say never. Maybe we could all show up at your doorstep one day. (Would the Catholic Answers cruise make a stop there?)

40.png
JimG:
Never say never. Maybe we could all show up at your doorstep one day. (Would the Catholic Answers cruise make a stop there?)
I’ve been daydreaming about a big fun CAF party somewhere here on Earth, too. That would be hard to organize and DH and I would need the money to travel.

my Mother my Confidence,
Corinne

Yeh it would be hard to organise but i bet people would make the effort to come

Dear Yadier

Why did you post such a thing?

Were you the person who posted about there being no God? I seem to remember you were. You remain in my prayers.

God’s love to you friend.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you always

Teresa

My point is that is what the Catholic Church’s belief is. And it’s wrong.

Plus, it was a joke, learn to laugh.

40.png
YadierMolina2:
My point is that is what the Catholic Church’s belief is. And it’s wrong.

Plus, it was a joke, learn to laugh.
God exists and He longs for you to know Him.

my Mother my Confidence,
Corinne

…i will take that challenge…👍

…oh man, now i got to be good…:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back