Lets say the Sations of the Cross together

• Thread starter Thread starter Marilena
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marilena

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
Amen.

Opening prayer: Out of the depths I cry to you, O Lord! Lord, hear my voice! let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications! If You, O Lord, should mark iniquities, Lord, who could stand? But there is forgiveness with You, that You may be revered.

Note: Before each station say: I adore You, Lord Jesus, and I praise You. Because by Your holy cross, You have redeemed the world.

The first Station of the Cross:

1: Pilate condemns Jesus to die:

Again the high priest began to ask Him, and said to Him, "Are you
the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One? And Jesus said to him, “Iam. And you shall see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power and coming with the clouds of heaven.” but the high priest tore his garments and said, “What further need have we of witnesses? You have heard the blasphemy. What do you think?”
And they all condemned Him as liable to death.

Note: After each Station of the Cross, you say:

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name; Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back