Life in the Spirit

• Thread starter Thread starter FrankvT
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FrankvT

Can anyone give me any information about the Life in the Spirit Seminars.

we are planning our first for the post-confirmation class this spring, or fall at the latest, because I finally found someone here I trust to teach us, to run the seminar and help us plan the follow-up. This is a parish run by Franciscans which instituted perpetual adoration 5 years ago and is flourishing by every conceivable measure of a successful parish. They are a shining light of orthodox teaching, beautiful liturgy, community outreach and evangelization.

yes it is one of the best ways to learn about the charismatic gifts of the Holy Spirit and ways to live out the gifts of our baptism and confirmation.

We are taught that everything that comes to us from God is good. I feel that the Church (the Mystical Body of Christ) has not fully embraced the Charisms of the Holy Spirit simply out of fear & ignorance. Why? The New Testament is filled with examples of “charismatic” christianity, despite what ignorant persons personal interpretations are. The Acts of the Apostles is nothing less than the witness of “charismatic” christianity.

If you really want to live a “life in the Spirit”, then the best way to begin your journey is to attend a Life in the Spirit Seminar. Jesus said “True worshippers will worship in spirit & in truth”, which is trully possible coming into a life in the Spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back