P
petula
Guest
Hi there,
Can anyone tell me the name of the literature read by Fr. Ed on Living His Life Abundantly 2 days ago, Friday? Father read a litany on humility, which I now have. But he read a piece on
“DYING TO SELF”. He stated that he did not know the origin of the piece. I desperately need to get his piece. Have researched it all over google and came up empty. Have tried to contact the show, but to no avail. If anyone can steer me, please help!
Blessings, Petula:shrug:
Can anyone tell me the name of the literature read by Fr. Ed on Living His Life Abundantly 2 days ago, Friday? Father read a litany on humility, which I now have. But he read a piece on
“DYING TO SELF”. He stated that he did not know the origin of the piece. I desperately need to get his piece. Have researched it all over google and came up empty. Have tried to contact the show, but to no avail. If anyone can steer me, please help!
Blessings, Petula:shrug: