Living Saints

• Thread starter Thread starter Augustine
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Augustine

Have you ever met someone who you think is a saintly person, has, as St. Josemaria Escriva said, “the scent of sainthood”, and whose sainthood you’d probably advocate for?

I have. He single-handedly raised the rejection of abortion from 30% to 80% in a 13,000,000 people city by going from pharmacy to pharmacy and hanging pro-file posters.

I just hope he puts a good word for me to St. Peter when our time come… 🙂

My spouse, and she’s baptist… 👍

Boy, that ought to pay some real dividends… 😃

and in a serious vein… my priest… 👍

40.png
Augustine:
Have you ever met someone who you think is a saintly person, has, as St. Josemaria Escriva said, “the scent of sainthood”, and whose sainthood you’d probably advocate for?

I have. He single-handedly raised the rejection of abortion from 30% to 80% in a 13,000,000 people city by going from pharmacy to pharmacy and hanging pro-file posters.

I just hope he puts a good word for me to St. Peter when our time come… 🙂
Hi Augustine,
Anyone { as you probably already know} who is in the state of grace is a saint. And very holy. It’s just that some Saints are spelt with a capital S. I know a person who may have a capital S . An Opus Dei priest.http://forums.catholic-questions.org/images/icons/icon14.gif

:rolleyes: I have met a few people who certainly thought of themsevles as living saints and very holy and righteous. does that count? :rolleyes:

Pro-Life Teen!!!

She’s got it going on in her faith…and she’s only 14!!!

My father, who taught me just about everything I know. 😃 :getholy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back