Looking for a book - HELP!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lucky_Scrunchy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lucky_Scrunchy

Guest
I believe the interview happened on Catholic Answers over a year ago. A married couple were interviewed. One of then had an affair, they reconciled and came back to their faith. they also wrote a book.

I have a friend in trouble who could really use this book. does anyone know what the name of it is?

Blessing to you!
 
I did a search of the radio calendar all the way back to June 2010. I only found two married couples on the show between then and now: Jason & Crystalina Evert and Art & Laraine Bennett. Both couples wrote several books. Just do a search under their names and the books will pop up. I hope that helps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top