Looking for a Papal Document

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arnobius
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arnobius

Guest
Does anyone know where I can find a complete text of the document Allocution Singulari Quadem, December 9, 1854 by Pope Pius IX?

Apologies if this is in the wrong area.
 

You could try papalencyclicals.net​

Or ccel.org.

BTW, it begins Singulari quadam perfusi - which is useful to know 🙂
Yes I tried Papalencyclicals.net but the ones they had were two similarly spelled ones but for the wrong years or Pontiffs.

I did find a partial version from the Syllabus Of Errors, but was hoping to read it in full.

Figures the one time I need it is the one time I can’t find it.

But thanks for your help. 👍
 
I’ve posted it on my blog here. If you would like the Latin, let me know (it may take a tad longer, though).
 
I’ve posted it on my blog here. If you would like the Latin, let me know (it may take a tad longer, though).
That should serve most nicely. 👍

Thank you for your effort AJV, that helps a lot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top