Looking for Apologetics MP3s

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarcoPolo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarcoPolo, here is a link to a mega-Catholic audio and video. It is a traditional website, but these talks and sermons are just orthodox teaching. Have fun!

keepthefaith.org

Dominus Vobiscum!
 
Here is an interesting conversation which you can download.
It is pretty entertaining and good for hearing a true conversation between a Catholic and an anti-catholic.
www.catholicwarrior.com
Audio is poor but I listen for the content, not the packaging.

I would second John Martignoni as good stuff to listen to, I see you are already aquainted with him

I would also second www.Keepthefaith.org
At only a buck each you really can’t go wrong.

I would also search the podcasts and you might find some good stuff there.

God Bless
Scylla
 
philvaz i know has a whole bunch of cds with debates and mp3’s. message him! he sent me some cds through mail, maybe he’d email them to you or send them to you, i dont know. 🙂

God Bless
Mordocai
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top