V
Viki63
Guest
My 13 year old daughter wants to use her allowance to get a subscription to Vogue magazine.
I’ve looked at it and don’t think much of the fashions. I also looked at Vogue for Teens, and found the articles horrific, especially the relationship advice.
Anyone have any magazines they would recommend for a teen interested in fashion? There used to be a Catholic girls’ magazine but it closed down. Seems to me there is a huge untapped market for a magazine for young Catholic/Christian girls.
I’ve looked at it and don’t think much of the fashions. I also looked at Vogue for Teens, and found the articles horrific, especially the relationship advice.
Anyone have any magazines they would recommend for a teen interested in fashion? There used to be a Catholic girls’ magazine but it closed down. Seems to me there is a huge untapped market for a magazine for young Catholic/Christian girls.