M
matt1985
Guest
blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/glosslip/2008/04/25/Glosslip-From-Our-Lips-To-Your-Ears
Here is a great interview. I found it on xenu.net. I always felt scientology was an odd sect, but now I see it as an evil cult. What kind of religion forces abortions on its members and employs slavery? People in scientology work for 36 cents per hour according to Headley.
Any movies staring scientologists should be boycotted. We are not doing anyone a favor by making a donation to scientology at the boxoffice.
Here is a great interview. I found it on xenu.net. I always felt scientology was an odd sect, but now I see it as an evil cult. What kind of religion forces abortions on its members and employs slavery? People in scientology work for 36 cents per hour according to Headley.
Any movies staring scientologists should be boycotted. We are not doing anyone a favor by making a donation to scientology at the boxoffice.