Marian apparitions

• Thread starter Thread starter iamrefreshed
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iamrefreshed

I have recently been reading about Marian apparitions and have found some amazing prophecies.

I thought I might share this with you.

I thought this was right on target for today. From Our Lady of Good Success in the 17th century.

“The Sacred Sacrament of Holy Orders will be ridiculed, oppressed and despised. …The demon will try to persecute the Ministers of the Lord in every possible way and he will labor with cruel and subtle astuteness to deviate them from the spirit of their vocation, corrupting many of them. These corrupted priests, who will scandalize the Christian people, will incite the hatred of the bad Christians and the enemies of the Roman, Catholic and Apostolic Church to fall upon all priests. This apparent triumph of Satan will bring enormous sufferings to the good Pastors of the Church…”

The website:

kensmen.com/catholic/apparitions.html

That’s amazing.

Gives me hope at the same time too, because it’s further proof of the reality of what the church teaches about Our Lady.

40.png
Jayson:
That’s amazing.

Gives me hope at the same time too, because it’s further proof of the reality of what the church teaches about Our Lady.
Mary on TV, Please visit the live coverage miracle.
members.aol.com/bjw1106/marian7.htm
In Christ,
selvaraj

40.png
iamrefreshed:
I have recently been reading about Marian apparitions and have found some amazing prophecies.

I thought I might share this with you.

I thought this was right on target for today. From Our Lady of Good Success in the 17th century.
Thanks for posting this, I saw it before but have visited so many sites in the past, seems like Mother Marina’s predictions were dead on the button.

I do like Our Lady of Quito picture, and have it in the “my pictures” folder.

The seven Dolors of Mary, or seven swords that pierced Her Heart.
i7.photobucket.com/albums/y297/smfm/OurLadyofQuito.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back