Marian Appiritions

• Thread starter Thread starter A.Pelliccio
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A.Pelliccio

So I am being delpoyed to Bosnia ( I am a special operations soldier in the US Army). My priest told me that Magor Goria (spelling?) is near there? Does anyone have any info on this place? I was online and I guess I spelt it wrong becuase I could not find anything.

Thanks,

Anthony

40.png
A.Pelliccio:
So I am being delpoyed to Bosnia ( I am a special operations soldier in the US Army). My priest told me that Magor Goria (spelling?) is near there? Does anyone have any info on this place? I was online and I guess I spelt it wrong becuase I could not find anything.

Thanks,

Anthony
You might be looking for Medjugorje. Good luck.

Hi Anthony,

I hope your time in Bosnia will be a good experience and safe. I have been there and for R&R, the Croatian Coast is very beautiful.

I have also been to Medjugorje twice, '94 & '95. From a spiritual perspective, I don’t recommend it as it has been condemned by the local Bishops as nothing of a supernatural nature is occuring there. The promoters will tell you otherwise but they are in dissobiendience to the local Bishop. The Franciscan priests have been ordered out of the parish but they won’t leave. It is a total mess. Pilgrimages are banned but there is much dissobiedience going on there.

I would recommend it for R&R as there are many US, Canadian, Australians, and UK people there and it would be an interesting sociological experience observing how good intentioned people get hooked into false apparitions.

For more reading, here is a thread on the subject with links to offsite readings:

Prohibited book list & Condemned Apparitions
forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?p=881981

Luke

As stated Medjugore has not been approved of , but condemned by the Church. You would do well to spend your time on other things.

Hope you travel well and keep safe.

John Russell Jr:
As stated Medjugore has not been approved of , but condemned by the Church. You would do well to spend your time on other things.

Hope you travel well and keep safe.
Has it been formally condemned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back