Marian Catholic Husbands

• Thread starter Thread starter Stormy_NY
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stormy_NY

**Inspired by the messages to Father Gobbi from Our Lady.

Our hope is to bring together like minded men firm in there Faith, to accept and provide the spiritual leadership for there families.
Consecrating the family to Her Immaculate Heart. Invoking Her as Mother and Queen of the family.

The Immaculate tells us …

“I look with love on the families consecrated to me. In these times, I am gathering the families and leading them into the depths of my immaculate heart, that they may be able to find refuge and security, comfort and defence. Just as I love to be invoked as Mother and Queen of priests, so also I love to be invoked as Mother and Queen of the families consecrated to me.”

“If you all walk along the road which I have traced out for you, if you listen to and put into practice what I have said to you today, your families will be the first buds of my triumph; small, hidden, quiet buds, which are already sprouting in ever part of the earth, as though to anticipate the new era and the new times which are even now at your doors.”**

Marian Catholic Husbands is an all male Group With a Forum for men only and permission to use MMPONLINE prayer room.

Check us out

mariancatholichusbands.forumco.com/default.asp

groups.yahoo.com/group/Marian_Catholic_Husbands/

cathworld.org/worlds/org/mch/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back