C
CarmelJerome
Guest
I was happy to discover that French stigmata Marthe Robin, who suffered the Passion every Thursday night - Friday for over 50 years, was pronounced venerable by Francis in November. For any who don’t know her, look for.‘Foyers of Charity’’ - she foretold around I’d century that the faith would nearly disappear in France but that it would revived through the work of the laity.
And just a couple of weeks ago, the cause for canonization of Chiara Lubich, one of Focolare ’ s founders, was opened.
These two beautiful witnesses from the past century should fill all with hope, and I hope that people on the forums will prayer for their beatification & canonization. Marthe RRobins first miracle seems to be under consideratuon.
And just a couple of weeks ago, the cause for canonization of Chiara Lubich, one of Focolare ’ s founders, was opened.
These two beautiful witnesses from the past century should fill all with hope, and I hope that people on the forums will prayer for their beatification & canonization. Marthe RRobins first miracle seems to be under consideratuon.