Martin Scorsese defends film

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maxirad
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand how they make movies NOT on film!

Who would have ever thought that Kodak would someday go out of business.

I am sure there is nostalgia involved in making the decision.
It is true what they say …“that’s progress!”
 
Oh, Kodak not Kodiak,

I thought this was going to be about the return of tv shows like “Gentle Ben” or movies like “Grizzly Adams”.
 
What a random thing to defend!

Meanwhile martyrs are being killed…
 
What a random thing to defend!

Meanwhile martyrs are being killed…
Meanwhile, you’re on an off-topic, and–more importantly–all good things need defending. Some of us defend martyrs; some of us defend the tragic dying away of the use of film. St. Therese contemplated Christ; Aquinas argued for Him; Giotto painted Him, but he also painted other things that weren’t directly religious. I guess we don’t have room for that nonsense, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top