J
JeanneH
Guest
Matthew 27:52 From the Ignatius Study Bible…the tombs also were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised 53 and coming out of the tombs after his resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many.
I have read the Catholic commentaries on these verses and to me they don’t make it plain. Were these bodies just hurled from the ground and just rolled into the city or were these saints raised and walked to the holy city under their own steam? I have a JW friend that believes the former.
Any further comments on the above scriptures?
Thanks
Jeanne
I have read the Catholic commentaries on these verses and to me they don’t make it plain. Were these bodies just hurled from the ground and just rolled into the city or were these saints raised and walked to the holy city under their own steam? I have a JW friend that believes the former.
Any further comments on the above scriptures?
Thanks
Jeanne