Matthew Kelly to speak at Byzantine church

• Thread starter Thread starter Hesychios
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hesychios

This would be the second visit of Matthew kelly to this parish.

For anyone in the Midwest, take note:
Matthew Kelly
Code:
Please join us as we excitedly welcome popular author and speaker, Matthew Kelly, to [Annunciation Byzantine Catholic Church](http://www.byzantinecatholic.com/) on Saturday, December 4, 2004 from 2P.M.-3P.M.
In his talk, “How to Make Choices that Will Give you More Energy…and Help You Become the-Best-Version-of-Yourself,” Matthew will discuss the wonderful opportunity Christmas presents each of us to reassess our priorities and dedicate ourselves to the things that deserve our dedication.
Code:
"Life is short...Live life passionately!"
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear a powerful and inspiring message filled with practical insights from one of the most sought-after and endearing Catholic voices of our time.
Code:
For more information call: (708) 645-0241

All are welcome and encouraged to attend!
There is plenty of time to arrange your calendar, so keep it in mind, his talks are great.

He is amazing and so are his books! I wish I was closer or I’d go!

I just saw him speak at a conference last night - he was right-on on so many different levels. I just got his book today, “Rediscovering Catholicism.” I liked him very, very much, and when he walked out of the room, he kept his head lowered, not wanting to acknowledge the amount of attention he was getting. That spoke volumes to me, as well.

I think he is going to be someone to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back