May 13 - Fatima

• Thread starter Thread starter ridesawhitehors
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ridesawhitehors

Today is May 13. On this date in 1917 Our Lady first appeared to Lucia, Jacinta, and Franseco, the seers of Fatima in Portugal.

The Fatima story has deeply affected my life over the last year. It’s funny because I am a convert from evangelicalism, and never thought an apparition would have such a profound effect on my life.
But it has. Once I began to study it and read about it - it changed me. And the lives of those children!! What a mystery!

For anyone who wants to learn more about the love of God, mercy, sacrifice, and the state of our world today - study the story of Fatima, whether you are Catholic or not. Your life will be changed.

I have not always believed in Fatima. But you will if you have faith in Christ, have a logical mind, and are open. The message of Fatima is of hope, hope for humanity. Of prayer for the world, and repentance from sin.

Do you believe in the message of Fatima? Has it changed your life? Have you been to Fatima?

~~~Oh my God - I believe, I adore, I hope, and I love you… I pray for all of those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope, and do not love You. ~~~

This is also the anniversary of the attempted assasination on our late great Pope John Paul II. I heard today as the ambulance rushed him to the hospital for life-saving treatment, he recited aloud the Regina Coeli prayer to our Blessed Mother. After his recovery, he visited Fatima and placed in the crown of the Virgin, the bullet, attributing his recovery to her intercession. God is Good…All the Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back