M
MariaChristi
Guest
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
I was so happy to celebrate the Feast of St. Joseph yesterday, I forgot to remind us all on the Forum that yesterday was First Friday as well. I hope you remembered (as I did when I prayed the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary yesterday) and thought of how I might offer reparation to the Sacred Heart.
Today I woke up remembering it is First Saturday and my heart desired to offer reparation to Mary. All that offends her Son is likewise an offense against her. What mother does not feel as her own, any pain inflicted upon her child? Mary our Mother is so united with the Heart of God she intercedes for us with the great Love He pours into her heart. In our day there is also a certain negligence of the Mother of God which stems from an indifference to God Himself. Mary is not honored by many. How this grieves the Heart of God and how it should grieve us, for He has given Mary to us and we have become very ungrateful in so many ways. Let us love Mary more today than we have ever loved her.
Whatever we give Mary by way of prayer and sacrifice, she immediately presents to God. As St. Louis De montfort reminds us, when we say “Mary”, she says “God”
For those unfamiliar with First Saturday devotions, please see HERE
I was so happy to celebrate the Feast of St. Joseph yesterday, I forgot to remind us all on the Forum that yesterday was First Friday as well. I hope you remembered (as I did when I prayed the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary yesterday) and thought of how I might offer reparation to the Sacred Heart.
Today I woke up remembering it is First Saturday and my heart desired to offer reparation to Mary. All that offends her Son is likewise an offense against her. What mother does not feel as her own, any pain inflicted upon her child? Mary our Mother is so united with the Heart of God she intercedes for us with the great Love He pours into her heart. In our day there is also a certain negligence of the Mother of God which stems from an indifference to God Himself. Mary is not honored by many. How this grieves the Heart of God and how it should grieve us, for He has given Mary to us and we have become very ungrateful in so many ways. Let us love Mary more today than we have ever loved her.
Whatever we give Mary by way of prayer and sacrifice, she immediately presents to God. As St. Louis De montfort reminds us, when we say “Mary”, she says “God”
For those unfamiliar with First Saturday devotions, please see HERE