Meditation on Jesus right after the Incarnation

• Thread starter Thread starter T.A.Stobie_SFO
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised by how few (3 views prior to this post) who even looked at this thread. This is a powerful pro-life meditation.

T.A.Stobie:
I was surprised by how few (3 views prior to this post) who even looked at this thread. This is a powerful pro-life meditation.
Thomas,

You are correct, your meditation is very powerful and well-written, thanks for calling it to our attention.

These boards are getting very busy, I have a hard time reading everything out here I really want to read. Nonetheless, please know that your meditation should help those who read and pray over it to become very aware of God’s presence. Even if the # of readers is small, the effect will still be far-reaching. Peace and blessings.

40.png
Chaffa55:
These boards are getting very busy, I have a hard time reading everything out here I really want to read. Nonetheless, please know that your meditation should help those who read and pray over it to become very aware of God’s presence. Even if the # of readers is small, the effect will still be far-reaching. Peace and blessings.
Yes, I’ll second the above. I try to read the meditations you post, being as big on meditation and contemplation that I am, it’s nice to have you provide them without me having to purchase another book. I haven’t posted any thank-you’s to you, but the above quote reminded me to. So thank you.

JELane

JElane:
it’s nice to have you provide them without me having to purchase another book… So thank you. JELane
You are welcome. The reason I put them on the web is so that anyone who want to have access to them can. I do link to them if the topic is being discussed and encourage people discussing the topic to go read them. They have been developed with many hours of prayer each under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

:gopray2: :bowdown: “Praise be to God.” :gopray2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back