Message from our Pastor-Advent and youth going to confession

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marie5890
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marie5890

Guest
Our weekly bulletin gets posted online prior to the Sunday it gets distributed.

Our pastor made mention at how uplifting it was to see so many of our young people who attended Confession during the Advent season. What a blessing for our parish!

He said he found it gave him a great deal of inspiration and strength!

What a nice way to celebrate the Christmas season as we head into the New Year.

Just wanted to share the good and heartwarming news!! 👍
 
That really is wonderful! I love it when I see teenagers at the really early Mass (before school) or lined up for confession. Our parish just hired a new youth director and I can’t wait to see the fruits of that!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top