Miracle and state of the soul

• Thread starter Thread starter Cradle
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cradle

I was wondering… Is it possible to experience a miracle while not in a state of grace?

Anything is possible with God.

God may know that the miracle will bring about the person to desire to be in a state of grace.

40.png
Cradle:
I was wondering… Is it possible to experience a miracle while not in a state of grace?
Jesus appeared to Saul on the road to Damscus. Surely Saul (later called Paul) was not in a state of grace at the time.

In Mark 8:
22. And they *came to Bethsaida. And they *brought a blind man to Jesus and *implored Him to touch him.23. Taking the blind man by the hand, He brought him out of the village; and after spitting on his eyes and laying His hands on him, He asked him, "Do you see anything?"24. And he looked up and said, "I see men, for I see them like trees, walking around."25. Then again He laid His hands on his eyes; and he looked intently and was restored, and began to see everything clearly.

Other people brought the man to Jesus. Again, no state of grace required.

No, God does not restrict his miracles only to the saved.

I experienced one when my grandma died and I was very very far away from God. So yes it is possible.

Thank you!

That is very true, I can’t believe I forgot about Saul… :o

Toni, I am glad the Lord blessed you so! May your grandmother rest in His peace. :gopray:

40.png
Cradle:
I’m sure some of the 70,000 who experienced the miracle at Fatima were not in a state of grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back