W
water
Guest
I was wondering if we could share about how praying the Rosary affect your life, your love ones, and your prayers. Are there any kind of miracles, prayers answered for praying with the rosary?
I should answer this first for asking the question. To me, praying with the rosary is so powerful. I have only realized this for the last 4 months.
Prior to July 2006, I could only try to do 10 Hail Mary’s per day because my mother, who lives far from where I live, had asked me to do. I thought I wanted to make my mom feel alright that I was still praying and not to forget about it.
Although I did 10 Hail Mary per day, I was not really living a good life. Like many others, I had sins - venial as well as mortal sins.
Well, until one day, July 13, when I started to do the Rosary wholeheartedly, some supernatural experience happened to me. This is private revelation and vision, and I am afraid I cannot share in the public.
Whatever happened to me, it has changed my life. My mother is very happy, and I believe my Other Mother is too.
I should answer this first for asking the question. To me, praying with the rosary is so powerful. I have only realized this for the last 4 months.
Prior to July 2006, I could only try to do 10 Hail Mary’s per day because my mother, who lives far from where I live, had asked me to do. I thought I wanted to make my mom feel alright that I was still praying and not to forget about it.
Although I did 10 Hail Mary per day, I was not really living a good life. Like many others, I had sins - venial as well as mortal sins.
Well, until one day, July 13, when I started to do the Rosary wholeheartedly, some supernatural experience happened to me. This is private revelation and vision, and I am afraid I cannot share in the public.
Whatever happened to me, it has changed my life. My mother is very happy, and I believe my Other Mother is too.