• Thread starter Thread starter coralewisjr
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coralewisjr

Here are a few miracles that God has given to me:

my DH and preborn child

Just over a year ago when Dad was driving me home from college for a much-needed break, the sky was very dark and there were tornado warnings, lots of lightning, etc. We ran into some hail and Dad had to pull over because it was too loud and it didn’t allow us to see through the windshield. Dad yelled “Please, God, don’t break the windshield!!” Before two seconds were over, the hail stopped and we were able to drive home safely. A huge sense of relief came over us.

the Traditional Latin Mass just over an hour away with incredibly friendly, generous and holy parishioners

parents who are still married in the US (where there are too many divorces), and both Catholic

two younger brothers

the Catholic faith!!

my Mother my Confidence,
Corinne

God provides for His children! Friends and family members have given unemployed DH and I money, clothes (including maternity clothes and baby clothes), food, prayers, baby lotion, diapers and more. I was hoping for a houseplant for Mother’s Day and a college friend who is leaving college to be a nun gave us two houseplants, food, CDs, fun posters and more. Friends at our parish have given Luke lots of job leads. We were given lots of food and clothes today (and a phone and answering machine, which we don’t need or want so I’ll probably give them to the thrift store). Alleluia! Praise be to God. We won’t need to go to Wal*Mart for a while except for milk and fresh fruit.

my Mother my Confidence,
Corinne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back