Miracles

• Thread starter Thread starter munari
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

munari

I was wondering if anyone here knew of any well documented cases where someone was granted a miracle of limb regeneration.

Thanks

40.png
munari:
I was wondering if anyone here knew of any well documented cases where someone was granted a miracle of limb regeneration.

Thanks
Yes - St Lucy had her eyes removed and they were restored. She is the patron St of eyes. OK - not exactly a limb - but a sign of regeneration.

Also - St Pio assisted the Lord in granting vision to a young girl with no pupils. To this day, she still lives, has her vision but no pupils.

I’ll keep thinking. I thought there was someone who lost a hand…

According to my book of Saints, Saint John Damascene had his right hand cut off for his defense of Sacred Images in the Iconoclastic Persecution. It was restored through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin.

Joe Kelley:
According to my book of Saints, Saint John Damascene had his right hand cut off for his defense of Sacred Images in the Iconoclastic Persecution. It was restored through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin.
Yes yes yes! Thanks. I knew it was someone who’s feast day we recently celebrated!
You have put my mind at ease now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back