P
Pray3x
Guest
Hi everyone,
My mom will be returning back home to us from her international trip/vacation.
I would like to ask for prayers that she is always in great health and great safety and that she returns home alive, safe, and healthily back to us.
I would also like to ask for prayers for all those who are traveling as well. I pray that everyone is Blessed by God’s protection.
Thank you all, I pray for all of you each day, God Bless!
My mom will be returning back home to us from her international trip/vacation.
I would like to ask for prayers that she is always in great health and great safety and that she returns home alive, safe, and healthily back to us.
I would also like to ask for prayers for all those who are traveling as well. I pray that everyone is Blessed by God’s protection.
Thank you all, I pray for all of you each day, God Bless!
***