Morality of this exercise?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RestlessUntil
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not, and even if I had, if I generalized from it that everyone who breast feeds find it sexually stimulating, I would be in error 👍

Secondly, why is this debate becoming about breast feeding when I have already said that even if breast feeding was sexually stimulating, that is irrelevant when considering this issue 🤷
No, not everyone does, but some do.

As to the OP, you are not doing the exercises for masturbatory purposes. You are doing them to strengthen muscles. Do the exercises while watching EWTN or something so you will be sure to keep your mind off other things.
 
I have not, and even if I had, if I generalized from it that everyone who breast feeds find it sexually stimulating, I would be in error 👍

Secondly, why is this debate becoming about breast feeding when I have already said that even if breast feeding was sexually stimulating, that is irrelevant when considering this issue 🤷
Because you started a discussion about it. 😛 Someone came up with a comparison that was not perfect, but viable, you furthered the discussion by responding, and now others who are chiming in are responding as well. It’s probable that no one would have said anything else about breastfeeding unless they were agreeing with the comparison, since it seems to be legitimate. Please, don’t feel put-upon to keep answering to a point that you don’t want to answer to. Leave it alone if it makes you feel better.

As for kegeling, since it is not stimulating yourself in a sexual way IN ORDER TO derive sexual pleasure, then I would say it’s fine. Talk to a priest about it to give yourself peace of mind, but I wouldn’t worry. I generally agree with what most posters have stated.

God bless,

Rob
 
Because you started a discussion about it. 😛 Someone came up with a comparison that was not perfect, but viable, you furthered the discussion by responding, and now others who are chiming in are responding as well. It’s probable that no one would have said anything else about breastfeeding unless they were agreeing with the comparison, since it seems to be legitimate. Please, don’t feel put-upon to keep answering to a point that you don’t want to answer to. Leave it alone if it makes you feel better.

Rob
The comparison though legitimate, is invalid in this case as I replied before. This is why I am puzzled by the repeated bringing up of ‘evidence’ for it when it really is a non-issue even if it were true.

But you are right, perhaps its better to just not reply at times.
 
I have not, and even if I had, if I generalized from it that everyone who breast feeds find it sexually stimulating, I would be in error 👍

Secondly, why is this debate becoming about breast feeding when I have already said that even if breast feeding was sexually stimulating, that is irrelevant when considering this issue 🤷
Breastfeeding is an excellent example…and I am a man and can judge it from what I am told…
 
Bringing this thread back because I have a question. What if you do the exercises because you find them stimulating in an enjoyable, but not a sexual, way? I like clenching and releasing all of my muscles from time to time; I think it feels good. But I don’t get aroused by it? So is it all right to stimulate that area in a non-sexual way?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top