My 3 "Wow" Moments

• Thread starter Thread starter TheTruth0723
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheTruth0723

Over the last week, I’ve had three experiences that made me thank God very much. First was last Saturday. I had had a cold all week, and a horrible sore throat. I had taken painkillers, cough drops, everything to make the pain go away. Nothing. So, I got a prayer to Saint Blase to remove the affliction. As soon as I finished, my sore throat was gone! Yesterday, on my prayer hill down the road from my house, I had just finished my talks with God. I asked him to protect me from all harm as I left to go home. I finished my prayer, and I saw my mom’s van come around the corner to bring me home. Wow. Also, yesterday, I began to doubt the Catholic faith (unfortunately). I asked for a sign that showed I am following the correct faith. Well, when I woke up this morning, I looked up the news on my Internet homepage. I saw that figure of the Virgin Mary on the overpass of the Kennedy Expressway. Wow. Just wow. Could all of these be mere coincidences? I don’t know. But it sure looks like they aren’t.

Smarter people than I have said, there are no coincidences just God incidences. It is up to us to see how God walks in our life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back