My boss is too angry, I am very afraid

• Thread starter Thread starter cecilia2019
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cecilia2019

I feel I can not bear him any more !

He has been angry towards me since last month.

The 2nd time is a misunderstanding,
Thanks to my colleagues, he changed his attitude.

Recently it is the 3rd time he lost his temper.

I do not want to change a job too often,
But I also do not want to stay with angry people, I am afraid I will copy from them and become a angry person one day

Last edited:
Father please help this person with their anger. Please give them a gentle heart and allow them to take time to think things through before getting upset. May they stand strong in God and follow your will. In your name, Jesus amen!

Angry bosses never change … do yourself a good turn and change your job.

Hi Cecilia! Please don’t mind me asking you, have you tried to talk about this matter with your boss and your friend. about his attitude?

They could’ve been experiencing problems that made them angry. If that happens, you may want to help them feel better. You can do that!

LORD, please help Cecilia’s friend and boss, that they may be patient. Touch their hearts and grant everyone peace. Help them to stay calm that they may not hurt someone, instead, make a person feel better. If they have problems, Jesus, we offer you these difficulties. Help them to overcome it. Heal them and please make Cecilia an instrument for this. Amen!

Thank you so much for everyone praying for me,
I feel so warm seeing your replies…
I also learned from you that , how can I comfort others while they are in depression,
I am very sorry I seldom comfort others before, but I will learn since today

I will also keep each one of you in my prayer list !

I was fired today

But it is good that finally they give me a clear response

Thank you for praying for me

I will try my best to get a new job, for the glory of our Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back