My disillusioned marriage (UPDATE)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Augusta_Sans
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I posted was for Augusta to hopefully show her the other side of things. I am fine with my stuff and am getting to where I need to be. Much like Augusta my wife is truly a good person and did not do anything intentionally to hurt me. She pursued what she thought would make her happy. I was not perfect and still a long way from it. We both acted in our marriage and life the way we thought we needed for it to be the best for us. Whether it be upbringing, Catholic guilt whatever it is. We were both wrong and Augusta and her husband may both be wrong in what they are doing as well.

Hopefully Augusta will post some more of her story or at least read it. This thread is to help her and should be about her and her husband.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top