My dog must be "put to sleep"

  • Thread starter Thread starter exoflare
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

exoflare

Guest
I know this is relatively minor compared to everything else, but if you could just find the time to say a quick prayer for us I would really appreciate it.

My dog that I’ve had for about 12 years now just suddenly stopped eating and became too weak to even walk or stand up about 2 days ago. Now it looks like the only choice is to euthanize her. Please say a quick prayer for us if you can; this really just came out of nowhere for me and I wasn’t expecting it at all. She is currently scheduled to be put to sleep at 2 o’clock today. 😦 😦
 
Praying for you and your family as you’ll deal with the loss of your family pet. After 12 years, pet is part of the family.
 
Praying. My brother lost his dog of 12 years recently and it really bothered him, it was like losing a member of the family!
 
:console: Your dog has been very blessed to be so loved for so long. Thank you for your care for her; she has been truly blessed in her human family.:gopray:
 
We had two dogs put to sleep in two years. One was a 14 year old springer spaniel, the other a nine year old cocker spaniel. We were just about beside ourselves, and had a rough time for a while. Yes, they are truly members of the family, and we missed them for quite a while. We have since bought another springer, and also adopted a stray cat, and they keep us busy. But we have plenty of pictures and memories. I will pray for you and please go to your local shelter, and if possible, adopt another dog or cat. With the bad ecomomy, the shelters are bursting at the seams.
 
Adding my prayers in this sad time. It’s so hard to lose the pets we love, especially after they’ve been a part of our lives for so long! I so relate…

:hug1:
 
I ask the Lord to comfort you and your family in this loss of your loved companion
 
My prayers are with you and your family. May God bless you for your love and care of your dog for all of these years.
 
I haven’t been able to go on here a lot lately so I just now got to check this again… Thank you all for your prayers; they have really helped and I’ve actually been taking this better than I thought I would. :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top