D
Dempsey1919
Guest
I wish to thank everyone who took the time to post and help me. The prayers, poems, and advice gave me the strength I needed to begin seeking the mercy of God once again. I have slowly began praying my Rosary, and I attended Mass for the first time in months yesterday.
During the Mass, I felt totally at peace, and even though I was conscious of my sins, the powerful feeling of God’s mercy was overwhelming. The prayers at Mass felt more poiganant and efficacious; I almost experienced a hightenened sence of awareness and need, especially during the Kyrie and Agnus Dei. The whole experience made me realise that we all need the mercy of Christ and that we must never doubt his love. As I looked at the large crucifix hanging on the wall, I felt foolish for ever doubting the loving mercy of Christ.
I can feel Christ in my life, and I can’t believe how quickly he came to my aid. I deserved his righteous anger, but instead, I feel his love. It’s almost like Jesus was waiting at the door for me all this time, and all I had to do was knock.
I can’t find words to describe how grateful I am for your prayers. Your petitions and intercessions have made it possible for me to turn away from sin and follow Jesus Christ. I’m no saint, and the journey will last a lifetime, but I’ll never allow myself to doubt the divine mercy again.
I’ll remember all those who helped and prayed for me during Mass today.
During the Mass, I felt totally at peace, and even though I was conscious of my sins, the powerful feeling of God’s mercy was overwhelming. The prayers at Mass felt more poiganant and efficacious; I almost experienced a hightenened sence of awareness and need, especially during the Kyrie and Agnus Dei. The whole experience made me realise that we all need the mercy of Christ and that we must never doubt his love. As I looked at the large crucifix hanging on the wall, I felt foolish for ever doubting the loving mercy of Christ.
I can feel Christ in my life, and I can’t believe how quickly he came to my aid. I deserved his righteous anger, but instead, I feel his love. It’s almost like Jesus was waiting at the door for me all this time, and all I had to do was knock.
I can’t find words to describe how grateful I am for your prayers. Your petitions and intercessions have made it possible for me to turn away from sin and follow Jesus Christ. I’m no saint, and the journey will last a lifetime, but I’ll never allow myself to doubt the divine mercy again.
I’ll remember all those who helped and prayed for me during Mass today.