B
Bulbasaur05
Guest
My girlfriend struggled with jealously and it really bothered me, even down to a spiritual level. She made good money, lived in a ritzy apartment, went to world esteemed university, was born to very well-off parents, and was surrounded by loving and spiritually nurturing friends.
She lamented about her deep envious and intense jealously though about her peers who were married and had “perfect facebook lives” and would stalk them in her free time just to feel jealous. It also hurt me, as her partner, feeling like I wasn’t good enough. Coming from a place of turmoil and literally living off prayers for a long time I am grateful just to have gas in my car and food to eat most days, none-the-less go to a parish of people who deeply love and care about me. Something about her jealous habits (she has done this in many situations) has bothered me on a spiritual level.
We eventually broke up, but it just left a weird yuck in my soul. I guess, it is as if her envy was a toxin and even to this day my soul still tastes it and is bothered by it. God didn’t make our souls for envy–Heaven is perfect communion with the All Mighty, so I guess my theory is that is just so foreign to my soul striving for God it’s trying reject her envy.
Not to condemn her, either, I have struggled with envy, too many times.
She lamented about her deep envious and intense jealously though about her peers who were married and had “perfect facebook lives” and would stalk them in her free time just to feel jealous. It also hurt me, as her partner, feeling like I wasn’t good enough. Coming from a place of turmoil and literally living off prayers for a long time I am grateful just to have gas in my car and food to eat most days, none-the-less go to a parish of people who deeply love and care about me. Something about her jealous habits (she has done this in many situations) has bothered me on a spiritual level.
We eventually broke up, but it just left a weird yuck in my soul. I guess, it is as if her envy was a toxin and even to this day my soul still tastes it and is bothered by it. God didn’t make our souls for envy–Heaven is perfect communion with the All Mighty, so I guess my theory is that is just so foreign to my soul striving for God it’s trying reject her envy.
Not to condemn her, either, I have struggled with envy, too many times.