My grandmother, im getting kinda scared

• Thread starter Thread starter RomanRyan1088
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RomanRyan1088

My grandma on Monday broke her hip. She is going to undergo surgery on Wednesday (Oct 13) She is in sooo much pain and I am fearing the worst. I am praying, but i have this gut feeling im my stomach. I am afraid she will not come outta the anestesia (Sp?). Please people will ya’ll pray for us, especially my grandma.

I’ll say a prayer for your Grandma and you and your family, RomanRyan. An elderly friend of mine, broke a hip last month, and is doing great now! I’ll also put a prayer card in for her at Perpetual Adoration.

:blessyou:
Annie

40.png
AnnieD:
I’ll say a prayer for your Grandma and you and your family, RomanRyan. An elderly friend of mine, broke a hip last month, and is doing great now! I’ll also put a prayer card in for her at Perpetual Adoration.

:blessyou:
Annie
Thank You so much, i appreciate it.

40.png
RomanRyan1088:
My grandma on Monday broke her hip. She is going to undergo surgery on Wednesday (Oct 13) She is in sooo much pain and I am fearing the worst. I am praying, but i have this gut feeling im my stomach. I am afraid she will not come outta the anestesia (Sp?). Please people will ya’ll pray for us, especially my grandma.
RomanRyan,

The surgery will likely give her great relief from the pain. I’ll pray for her. It’s wonderful you come here and request prayers for your Grandma. Please let us know how her surgery went.

I’ll say a prayer for her, Roman. But try not to worry too much. My Mom has broken both of her hips and has come out of surgery just fine and as active as ever. (Although she did get a little goofy from the morphine pain reliever in the hospital. She said there was a band playing in the hall every night.) Your Grandma is in God’s hands. He’ll surely take care of her. And with everybody praying for her, how can you lose?

Praying for your grandmother, just remind her to follow what the doc’s say - she will be up walking very soon after surgery and that is HARD. (I had my hip replaced a few years ago, I know how much those first days hurt). Be there for her - and encourage her.

I just saw this, so your grandmother’s surgery is probably over by now. I do hope it went well for her. I will say a prayer for her swift and full recovery. Please keep us updated on her condition. God bless you and yours!

It’s the day after the surgery and I just saw this post. How’s she doing? She’s in my prayer journal. I’ll continue to pray for an easy and complete recovery.

In Christ,
Nancy 🙂

Thank You all for ya’ll replies. I just got back from the hospitial, but when I got there, i saw her sitting up in a chair. The surgery went very well. But when she got tired, and she wanted to lay down, she starting crying because of the pain she had getting up. So please continue praying, God bless, bye.

40.png
RomanRyan1088:
We will keep here in our prayers. My 90 yr old father-in-law had to have hip surgery and recovered nicely. Be at peace. God Bless you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back